Saturday 3 March 2012

Knysna

Arriving in Knysna...



So, I arrived in Knysna on the 1st of June 2011, to beautiful sunsets at Brenton-on-Sea, awesome surroundings and my wonderful, amazing Mom and Dad.






A couple of months later I got a great job at the Knysna Hospice, which has been the most humbling and compassionate experience of my life!


This is my gorgeous home in Knysna...

















These are our most precious possessions below... the loves of all our lives....

William




Diamond 



Mom's dog - Maxwell


Morgan and Milly


 Thomas...Everyones Cat


1 comment:

  1. And now you have left beautiful Knysna to go travel the Orient! That is such a wonderful great experience! However, you have the luggage to manage - the handbag and backpack weigh the same as you! I hope you have some foreign coins to tip someone to carry them, otherwise you might not make it!

    ReplyDelete