Thursday 13 September 2012

Home sweet home...


Arriving home was hard. It has taken some huge adjustments. But walking through the gate and seeing this fluffy thing made me happy! 

My little cottage! 

The Boomslang breeding ground in the wendy house!

The beautiful view from our deck. It really is paradise. Traveling all over Asia and seeing some of the most beautiful parts of the world have given me an even appreciation for the beauty /i have right on my doorstep. 

My wonderful, amazing, superb Mum who has loved and cherished me for 29 years. I love you. 

My incredible father, who has given me the world and made me who I am today. You are the pillar of strength for this entire family. 

My beautiful cat, Diamond (now known as Diana Joan). 

Thomas, my first love! 

 As cute as she may look, she won't drink water out of a bowl! Only from a dripping tap...so odd!

This fat ball of fur, is nothing but a bit of fluffy personality!  

He is so handsome! 

Sleeping in the kitchen sink is apparently the most comfortable place in the house!

Welcome to the Bland household, where the its pretty easy to spot all the wildlife!

Morgan!

Life is so easy as a cat...sometimes I think in my next life I want to be one!

Amber eyes...

And Maxwell the daxwell! Hilarious! This is how he spends most of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment