Saturday 14 July 2012

My squishy squashy, fluffy floppies...


When I arrived in Knysna just over a year ago, my two babies had never been outside before...they were strictly pampered indoor kitties...
Well, after a month of being there, their lives changed forever. They love the outdoors, they catch rats and snakes and lizards...

This is William. At least he was christened William. It then changed to Wallace and Now My Mum and Dad call him Arthur Edward! LOL
Isn't he beautiful???? 

He is so fat...he is also so full of it! He thinks he rules the roost. He absolutely loves the milk bottle. When you open the fridge and shake the bottle, he goes ballistic. 

This is Diamond...isn't she cute? She is so small. She sleeps in my hair, sucks my ear lobes, purrs and claws my hair. It's so divine, I just love it. When I miss them Kyle purrs in my ear, pulls my hair and tries to suck my ear lobe...I just don't get the same mushy feeling inside when he does it!!!

She was christened Diamond...she then was called Diamy...now, my Mum and Dad call her Diana Joan...her favourite things are yogurt and cheese!!!

 Look at that squashy face. He spends the majority of his days upside down on the deck in the sunshine!

Isn't this the most beautiful face you have ever seen. I miss these squashies so much...

Me with my two sweetie, honey, darling, squishy, baby children. 

This is how Will spends most of his days! You won't believe what admin they are. They need brushing at least twice a week, and they get knots that need to be cut out that leave huge bald patches!

This is Diamy's sleeping spot. She loves a basket where she can bundle up, upside down! 

Wills, taking over! Maybe it was a little hot outside, so he moved into the cool!

Brother and sister. We got them from a breeder in Laudium...he didn't want them...can you believe someone wouldn't want these two???

No comments:

Post a Comment