Saturday 30 June 2012

Special dedication to Kyle...


I know I'm not the easiest person to deal with sometimes...I'm stubborn and argumentative and sometimes just down right obnoxious...but I want you to know that you mean the world to me...and you and I have seen and experienced some really incredible things together...Plus we have managed thus far, spending 24 hours a day together not to rip each others heads off...although I know there have been a few, maybe more than a few times where you wished you could have! 

This blog is for you...
Hermanus...Graham Beck champagne on the beach!

Maryke's place...Knysna...I'm really glad you made your first stop there...

The Four Seasons Hotel in Bangkok...me just arriving...

Too much fun at the Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan...

Doing our Open Water Divers course in Koh Tao - the most awesome place!

Seeing some of the most incredible sights around Thailand...Remember how I used to go to bed at 10pm and wake up at about 5am? Thank goodness those days have changed for you!

Beaching it up hard on some of the most gorgeous beaches on the planet. 

James Bond Island...what a day! 

The Similan Islands where we couldn't get over how beautiful it was. 

Pretending to fall backwards off the rock...RETARDS!

Patong Beach...sitting on the beach for hours watching the sun go down and talking crap! 

Looking over the beautiful city of Luang Prabang...I'm glad I've been able to experience these things with you. 

Cooking class...lots of fun! I know sometimes you do things you don't really want to do, and I know you do them for me, so thank you...

Going down the Mekong River watching the sunset...what a great time...

The Plain of Jars...the garage opening we were invited to by the locals...you are an awesome travel partner and we do have a lot, A LOT, A LOT of fun together!

Hanoi...thank you for dealing with me through some of these long bus rides and my horrendous temper and foul mouth!

LOL and you never complain!

I couldn't imagine experiencing these awesome things with anyone better. 

You rock my world!

Thank you for waking up at 4am in the mornings sometimes to come on tours...

Good times in South Africa too - The Karoo Saloon in the middle of nowhere!

Van Loveren winery...yummy...I miss South African wine.

Excelsior...was an absolute pleasure too! We had some good times along that route!

Cape Town...Kirstenbosch, we had such a nice picnic in the gardens. 

 Moon Bar, Bangkok...

Thank you for everything and for being so patient, you are very special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment