Monday 21 May 2012

Bowling in LP - Too much fun!


After our cruise down the Mekong, we went to grab a bite to eat. Nate and Teresa went back to the guesthouse, Kyle, Gio and I hit the bowling alley!

Say Cheese!

Gio is from Mexico.

Teresa is from Spain and Nate from USA 

Lao wine...Lao beer...Lao Lao...

At the Lao Lao bar before bowling.  

So we climbed into a taxi to go bowling, Gio had her bike with her so we had put it somehow! We wanted to play in teams so the taxi driver (Tom) came to play with us!

Gio and Tom - Cheers!
 

Kiss the ball for good luck! Not that he needed any luck - he was a pro. Gio was pretty good too, lucky her and I were on a team - I was totally useless!

Kyle and Tom were on a team, they pretty much destroyed us!

Whooohoooo, go Gio! Show them how it's done!

Obviously I had managed to hit one of the pins! I was ecstatic!

 I'm actually just trying to show you how big my guns are!

Eventually I resorted to throwing it from between my legs because the stupid ball wouldn't go straight! 

 There we go, it actually worked a lot better! 

Trying it the conventional way!


Gio's bike in the taxi! LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment