Thursday 3 May 2012

Monsoon Season?????


The apocalypse is upon us! We are being washed away into the Meking and we'll probably end up somewhere in the South China Sea! Start looking there...

You can't even see its raining so hard!

The wind is blowing, like gail force winds. I think our hostel is going to blow away! It's so loud and hectic OMG - I've never seen anything like this!

This is just insane! If this is a thunderstorm, its a proper storm! They don't have the same ion SA! 

The sheet habing from the building across the road is just ripping in the wind.  

If this is a monsoon, its really hectic, at least I think it is!

Apparently its not so bad, because when I went outside, the manager at the hostel and all his friends are playing cards outside! They thought it was really funny that I went running down with a camera!!!

The sky looks deathly... 

This tree is going to be uprooted and blown across the street. The rain is tearing up the street, the thunder and lightening is so hectic!

Phew, its calming down a bit! 

This is a vid - its sideways - you'll have to turn your heads!

This is serious pancake weather! I miss home......

No comments:

Post a Comment